Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2006, 08:34 AM

I have heard that the private parking, like ezcruiseparking,is better than parking at the port parking facilities,free shuttle with baggage and cheaper too. Is that true? Is ezcruiseparking a safe, guarded and locked parking lot? Any experience?

Edit: Moved to Port Hotels and Transfers forum. RF
Old 03-25-2006, 05:50 AM

I posted a similar question a couple of weeks ago and never got a reply. Since then, I found a thread (can't remember where) that talked about EZCruise specifically and there was nothing but positive comments. Consequently, I've decided to use them next week instead of the port parking lots.

I talked to the folks at EZ Cruise and found out they are only about a block and a half from the pier so we can walk with our luggage IF we choose to do that when we return (all bags are on rollers). It's $20 cheaper than the port parking if you book through the internet and I can use all the extra I can get for the cruise.

Hope this helps a little.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:31 AM

Thanks slouman...I appreciate the input. I have not seen any replys either, but I am sure it is safe or they wouldn't stay in business. And, I found a $5 coupn on the web page good for on-the-spot parking if no reservation is made. What a deal!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:04 AM

Just got back from on saturday, used ezcruise parking. Was great, no problems at all. paid on the internet, drove to the lot and was directed to their 2nd lot. They never even ask to proof that I had paid. This is the way to go.
Gigigirl
Old 03-28-2006, 07:06 AM

Thanks gigi...I hope the secret doesn't get out, or we will never be able to get in ez. Don't want to pay those higher port lot charges.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:09 AM

Where is their second lot located? I was not aware there was more than one lot.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:20 PM

would love to hear from some more people that have used ez-cruise parking in Galveston, will be on my 1st cruise on July 1 and i am trying to decide if i want to do the port parking that the carnival website talks about or teh ez cruise parking!!! are they there when your cruise ship docks comming back to take you back to your car or do you have to call them??
Old 06-07-2006, 07:44 AM

Hey mommapickles. I asked about EZcruise parking and didn't get much response, but I did it anyway...easy as pie. I will use them again. Parking lot is easy to get to and the shuttle is ready and waiting for you both going and coming back to your car. The lot itself is a little rough (not really smoothe like newly paved) but who cares...not like you are driving on it far! Nice attendants, just give a small tip, they will treat you very nice. You can get a discount for manking reservation ahead of time, $5 off. Hey, every dollar saved is worth it.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:14 PM

THANKS SO MUCH...EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD AHS GAVE ME GREAT IDEAS AND MANY THINGS TO CONSIDER!!

Closed Thread

Tags
5, code, comments, cruise, discount, ez, ezcruise, free, galveston, parking, port, promo, reviews, safest, shuttle