Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 05:45 PM

I have booked a cruise for early january, i have free plane tickets to use, but there are no flights anydays around the cruise into miami or florida(using the free tickets). I could fly into NYC or DC or something. Does anyone know what cities are cheapest to fly to miami from? Also if have to be in Miami a few days early or later what is the cheapest way to do that and still entertain ourselves?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 PM
What dates are you looking at? Flying from where?

Have you checked flight to FLL or PBI?
You could rent a car & drive to Miami and drop off the car or get a shuttle transfer to the port
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 11-14-2008, 02:34 PM

I am from Bozeman, MT and trying to fly from anywhere in MT (but i have free ticket with alaskan airlines so trying to use that to get the furthest) So looking at flying from Boston, NYC, DC? to flordia? Any ideas on whats cheapest city to fly out of? Our cruise leaves the 4th so anywhere from the 1st to the 4th trying to do it the cheapest possible way.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, cruising, day, encounter, flight, miami, problems