Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 07:16 AM

Hello all,

I will be sailing from Civitavecchia in August and I am currently looking into alternatives to Royal Caribbean's transportation service. I have received a couple of good quotes from 2 companies and was wondering if any of you have had any experience with either one.

ItalyCab Rome and Rome Limousine Service by John are the 2 I am considering. Any insight is welcome or if you have other suggestions, I am more than open to them.

Thanks!
Old 03-20-2008, 01:03 PM

We will be going on the RCL legend on July 22. I will need transfers from my hotel to the port on the 22nd. Is there anyone you can recommend. Most ot the places I've contacted seem pretty pricey.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:40 PM

Hi,
last year Italycab,give us an excellent service.

JimC - Possible advertisement deleted.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, civitavecchia, civitavechia, cruise, fco, italycab, port, reviews, roal, royal, shuttle, shuttles, transfer, transportation