Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 07:34 PM

I do not know whether to fly out of New Orleans or Gulfport, Ms. to Miami or Fort Lauderdale for our cruise on the freedom. Who has flown out of these locations nonstop to the either two I mentioned? I totally do not want a connecting flight.Thanks for the imput.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:18 AM
Administrator

If you want non-stop you have one choice - AirTran out of GPT to FLL. You'd have to fly down the day before the cruise since the lone flight leaves Gulfport at 4:30pm and arrives in FLL at 7:13pm. Of course, flying down a day before the cruise is always a good idea.

The lone return flight leaves FLL at 3:13pm and gets into GPT at 4:03pm. These really aren't too bad of connections. About $350 per person though. The price you pay for using small airports.

Nothing from MOB is non-stop.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:59 PM

thanks, I am actually closer to gulfport than new orleans. I know airtran has at different times flights cheaper than the price you said. YoI just have to watch the sight. I thought when I looked that airtran did not fly back to Gulfport, guess I was wrong.

Closed Thread