Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2007, 03:30 PM

We are staying at a hotel near the airport in Vancouver and looking for ideas for shuttle to the Celebrity cruise dock. Also, need to arrange for a transfer from Seward to Anchorage airport where we pick up a rental car traveling to Denali.

If you have any suggestions/ideas, they would be very much appreciated.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:40 PM

I have been looking for similar info for Cruise I'm taking on 6/17 on H/A. According to their website, YVR Airporter has shuttle to Canada Place/Pan Pacific Hotel from the airport. http://www.yvrairporter.com/.

Per Denali Education Center www.alaskacoach.com and http://www.akrr.com/arrc18.html (alaska railroad) have service between seward and ancourage.

If you got a good deal on hotel and don't mind sharing, I'd love to hear where.

Also there was someone who said they were going to stay at the holiday inn express vancouver and try their free shuttle, love to hear how that worked out.

Jimmy
Old 04-05-2007, 12:50 PM

You will love the train trip from Seward to Anchorage. I have no clue what the cost is or what their schedule is but I have a cousin who runs a B&B in Seward. You will love it up there.

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, anc, anchorage, celebrity, cruise, line, port, review, reviews, seward, ship, shuttle, transfer, transfers, vancouver