Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2005, 01:50 PM

I have utilized tripadvisor.com to find hotels in cities I have cruised out of. It is a tremendous help. Once settling on a hotel, with this forum one can ask for opinions from other members who have stayed at the hotel you are considering. Also, it can work the other way. If you get a recommendation here, one could go to tripadvisors and get user reviews there. For my trip to SF next year I have located a few possiblities. One being Nob Hill Motor Inn. It has free parking. Another is the Best Western Civic Center. Two others are Francisco Bay Inn and the Wharf Inn. If you have stayed at any of the hotels I have mentioned or have another suggestion, please offer me some feedback!
Thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
advisor, adviusor, caribbean, carnival, cruise, disney, dream, line, ports, review, reviews, ship, trip, tripadvisor, tripadvisorcruiselinereviews