Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 08:33 AM

Default Hop On Hop Off Ft. Lauderdale
This may be of interest/useful to some: - Gray Line Fort Lauderdale Tours
Old 04-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Thank you Penny; We're going to spend a couple of days in Ft. Lauderdale for the first time when we cruise on Ruby Princess in November, '12 so this may be very useful. We have always just gone from the airport to the pier. We've been through the Caribbean on our way to the Panama Canal but have never done an actual "Caribbean cruise." Pretty funny: you're coming West and I'm going East; someday well meet. Hey, come on along on Ruby Princess, 11-11-12, Eastern Caribbean.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:39 AM

That's certainly a possibility, I'd love to sail the Ruby!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:43 AM
I thought you already had; maybe I'm thinking of Emerald Princess. It's my first cruise on one of the larger Grand Class ships.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:36 PM

It was the Emerald and she was a beauty. You're going to love the Ruby. She's big, but not too hard to get around. There were only a couple of decks where you couldn't get to where you wanted to go without going up or down. Other than that, it was a breeze!
Old 05-14-2011, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by f-mattox View Post
Thank you Penny; We're going to spend a couple of days in Ft. Lauderdale for the first time when we cruise on Ruby Princess in November, '12 so this may be very useful. We have always just gone from the airport to the pier. We've been through the Caribbean on our way to the Panama Canal but have never done an actual "Caribbean cruise." Pretty funny: you're coming West and I'm going East; someday well meet. Hey, come on along on Ruby Princess, 11-11-12, Eastern Caribbean.
We might be on the same trip as we normally go that time of year. NO kids to speak of & great weather. It's been a while since our last Ruby cruise & they do have a production show that the others don't - Once Upon a Dream. The last Ruby cruise we were on the food was much better than the other ships but it's been a while & things may have changed. Other than that it's exactly the same as the Crown and Emerald.

Tags
bus, caribbean, cruise, cruises, fl, fort, forum, ft, hop, lauderdale, miami, off, on, timetable, tour