Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:48 PM

Wink Ft Lauderdale to Port of Miami
We are arriving in Ft Lauderdale late on Friday, Feb 15 and are leaving on the 16th from Miami on the Norwegian Epic. So, we have plenty of time to get there, but the question is . . . What is the best (economical and safe) way to get there?
Would we be better off to stay in Ft. Lauderdale Friday night or to continue traveling on to Miami and stay at a hotel where there is a free shuttle to the Port?
I have looked at several shuttle service websites and even talked on the phone to one company.
I think our biggest problem is getting back to Ft. Lauderdale for the flight home on the 23rd. Again, we have plenty of time to get there - the flight doesn't leave until 4:30 pm. But the cost is really high . . . at least for what I have found so far.
I will truly appreciate your help!

Tags
cruise, fort, forum, ft, hotels, lauderdale, limo, miami, port, recommendations, reviews, shuttle, transfer, transportation, yelp