Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 10:12 AM

Default which terminal in copenhagen
Does anyone know what terminal is used by MSC Peosia in Copenhagen..this coming June
? I am trying to make hotel arrangments. also...anyone also know hotels that will accomidate 4 in one room. Traveling with 2 daughters and would like to avoid seperate rooms.
thanks..Karen
Old 03-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Administrator

I think they use the Free Port piers, but that could always change.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:04 AM
Administrator

We cruised out of Copenhagen last year and it quickly became one of my favorite cities.

Our family of three adults stayed 2 nights pre-cruise and 1 night post-cruise in 2 different hotels. Pre-cruise, we stayed at the Copenhagen Marriott, which was about a ten-minute walk to Tivoli Garden. Post-cruise was at the Hilton Copenhagen Airport. Our son had a sofabed at the Hilton; I'll have to check if it was a single or double bed. I believe he had a double bed at the Marriott. Both hotels were great and convenient to public transit. I booked both on the hotel's websites, so I was able to see the occupancy information.

I'll also have to get back to you on the cruise terminal. I did not note the terminals in my journal.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:13 PM

This is the port information MSC currently has for Copenhagen.

Copenhagen cruise terminal offers clean, safe and highly efficient infrastructure and facilities. The main passenger piers, Langelinie and Free Port, are just 5 minutes from the city center and 25 minutes from Copenhagen Airport. Cruise Terminal Address: Containervej 9; DK-2100 Copenhagen; Denmark