Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 04:59 PM

Default easy express shuttle out of Ft. Lauderdale
Has anyone ever used this company? I found them online and will do some research but thought I would look here first. We were looking for something cheaper than $60 a person to get to the port in Miami and I found them online, when I called he gave me an awesome deal so I wanted to check to see if anyone had used them before!
TIA!
Old 10-20-2010, 04:29 AM
that sounds really good for the price.. Never used them but next time I will..

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-17-2011, 07:59 PM

Default terribly unprofessional
Peter, the owner, was extremely ignorant to my entire group. On both occasions, he was over an hour late and was ignorant to both my wife and the rest of my GROUP OF 34. Wouldn't you think that with the fact that he was making that much money for such a short amount of time, that he would be prompt and cordial? Not only was he late, but both times that he showed up, he forgot that we had a group of 34 and did not bring enough shuttle space for all of us. So instead of doing the right thing and taking care of it, both times he hid around the corner out of sight, so he thought, to make other arrangements. Also, he was going to try to charge us $79 to drive and extra 2 blocks, yes 2 blocks, to pick up another group of people. He was supposed to pick us up at the Comfort Inn in Hollywood FL. When he was late, he hid next door in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn while he tried to fix his screw up. Then he was going to try to charge us another $79 to drive 2 blocks over to the Hyatt. Look at the map for yourself. We travel all the time and have been all over the world, but this is the first person that was soo ignorant that I really wanted to assault him. Spend a little extra money and go with SKS Tours. By the way...when things start to go bad, Peter appears to have a habit of turning off his cell phone so you are unable to contact him. When he drives by you and ignores you, be sure to wave.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:09 AM

Hi gingers husband, welcome to Cruise Reviews. I take it your experience with this company was less than a good one. I appreciate you posting a warning. There are some reputable firms in the area. I've not used Easy Express. Super Shuttle used to operate of of FLL, but not sure if they still do. Mistyhoffman, have you checked with the cruise line? They may have a better rate. The cab fare is about $75-$80 one way. TriRail is really inexpensive, but you have to take a cab from the Miami Airport to the port. This is a flat rate of $24 one way.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:55 AM
I am really concerned now. We are cruising on the NCL Dawn on Dec 4. I was planning to use this company as they are advertising your return trip to Fort Lauderdale is FREE. $29.00 RT. I do not want to get stuck! I have looked in to rental cars and many are now charging a drop off fee. Thrifty which we use all the time wants $175.00 to drop off at the port of Miami plus the rental fees. We have not made our hotel reservations yet. Planned to stay down by Bayside Market but most are booked or out of our budget. Thought of driving to Key West and staying there since we are arriving 2 days before but not paying $175.00 drop off fee. I am running out of time and options. We used a shuttle company a few years ago from FL to Miami and everything went smooth for our party of 13 but cannot remember the company name. One of the moderators recommended the company.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:22 PM
In FLL try SAS Transportation for shuttle service from the airport to Port of Miami. The rate in the past has been $15/pp each way. They have been in business a long time and are very reliable.

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Tags
airport, cayman, cruise, easy, easyexpessto, express, ft, ftlauderdale, grand, lauderdale, miami, port, review, reviews, shuttle