Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2005, 04:45 AM

Folks, when booking our cruise on the NCL Dawn i asked a lady from NCL Europe, if they offer a transfer by bus after disembarkation from the ship directly to La Guardia- Airport. She told me, there is none, but one to JFK- Airport.

I can hardly believe that, as most American passengers will depart out of La Guardia from New York, i suppose. Has anyone more information or experience?

Thanx in advance, CP
Old 12-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Administrator

This is the first I've heard of buses to JFK only. Yet, even if a bus to LaGuardia were available, the cost would likely exceed that of a taxi. We've always made our transfers by taxi... usually US$35-$45 total.

Note that waiting for a taxi at the New York Passenger Ship Terminal can be long. We've found that we could get a taxi much more quickly by walking out of the terminal and heading east. We've always found a taxi within one block.

Closed Thread

Tags
cost, cruise, fares, guardia, la, laguardia, lga, line, ncl, norwegian, service, taxi, terminal, transfer, transfers