Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2006, 02:33 PM

Has anyone taken the shuttle from Royal Caribbean from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral? Also, pricing? Does this ensure that Royal Caribbean gets me to my flight on time?
Old 06-21-2006, 03:36 PM

This year, Royal Caribbean is charging $64 round trip for its cruise-only bus transfers from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral. If you buy airfare through Royal Caribbean, the transfers are included.

The bus runs from 10am to 2:30pm on cruise day, and they say you have to land by 2:00pm. On cruise debarkation day, they say to schedule your flight no earlier than 12:30pm. If you do that, their transfers will get you to the airport on time, barring some huge unforeseen road conditions.

Sandy
Old 12-12-2006, 08:29 AM

I have tried the cruise line buses and was not pleased with them at all. First, I had to get us and our luggage to the airport which cost me a taxi fare, then to walk through this big airport trying to find where the cruise line buses were and then wait in line to board the bus like cattle and sit there on the bus until it was full before they departed. I was tired before I even got to the cruise ship!
I have found a fantastic way to do this now and have to share this valuble information with everyone that is planning a cruise out of Port Canaveral, Florida. I did a lot of research and found a company online that is based in Orlando, Florida that provides cruise shuttle service from the Orlando airport hotels and the airport itself. It was great! We was picked up right at the lobby of the airport hotel that we were staying at, so I didn't have to go through all that trouble getting to the airport and finding the bus. They gave us personalized service, was very friendly and helpful and best of all, way cheaper than the cruise line buses. Instead of paying $68 each person, it was only $40! I highly recommend this shuttle service. I found them at TropicanaTransportation.com
Happy Cruising to you all!
Old 12-15-2006, 08:00 AM

I found it cheaper to book a rental car in Orlando ( one way) to Port Canaveral. The rental company has shuttles from the drop point to the ship and back. I think we rented a mini van for the day for the price of one person's shuttle expense
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013
Old 12-28-2006, 08:46 PM
We found on the internet a guy name ED KORGAN,he charge us $180 for round-trip.We had six people,and he came to the Orlando airport to pick us up,he stopped for like half an hour at the local market so we can get some water and soda to bring on the ship, drop us at the hotel.(In the morning we took a free shuttle from the hotel to the port.) I know that he will pick you up at the airport and take you straight to the port if you cruise the same day! After your cruise he will wait for you at the port, help you with the luggages,and take you back to the airport.He was a very nice and friendly guy.We just met him for the first time but we felt like we knew him for a long time.If you need to contact him, here is his cell numbers : 407-920-6326, and his email ekorgan@nextel.blackberry.net.
2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 01-02-2007, 10:03 AM

I used a company called quicksilver tours - they're qouting $105 from MCO to the port one-way.

Great guy called gregory

jj....

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, bus, canaveral, canveral, carbbien, caribbean, cruise, orlando, port, post, review, reviews, royal, shuttle, transfers