Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 07:37 PM

3 adults looking for others to share private tour cost to Ephesus.

We're in our early 50's.. and looking to make it a fun day !!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:14 PM

There is an active rollcall for your sailing on cruisecritic.com. AFter you go to the site, click on boards, then to to the roll call section and click on "Princess". When you see the Princess ships listed, click on "Star Princess" and you will see rollcalls for all the sailings, including the one you are going on.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:27 PM

Thank you for the information..This will be my 30th cruise and I wasn't aware of the rollcalls you mentioned.. Usually I travel with a group of friends so we haven't needed to look for others to join a tour....
Old 07-24-2007, 04:44 PM

You can meet a lot of nice people that way. Someone on the rollcall board usually organizes a meeting place the first full day at sea, and everyone gets together, maybe at a bar area or elsewhere. By the time you go on the cruise, you will feel like you know some of the people from chatting back and forth with them. We are planning a South America and Antarctica cruise in Feb., and through our roll call, 12 of us have already organized a private group tour at Ottway Bay in Punta Arena. In case you check our Feb. 19 Star Princess board, I use a different name on cruisecritic, as SD cruiser was taken already. But checking that board will give you an idea how well a roll call board can work for everyone.

Wish we could do the same here, but it does not work. Cruise-chat is a very nice site with friendly people, and I like to spend some time here too, but it just does not have a broad enough base for roll calls for a given sailing.
Ellie

Closed Thread