Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2006, 04:09 PM

While my wife and our traveling companions have been on four or five cruises together this would be our first in Europe. Were do you start?? I am a bit overwelmed!! Best time of year, best itinarary for a first timer? I do not have a clue!!

Can you fine folks give me some questions to answer to narrow my search or and helping hints and some direction would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 04-19-2006, 04:40 PM

So much will depend on your interests. If you are wine lovers and find yourselves attracted to Tuscan design, take a Med cruise. If you are fascinated by what once was hidden behind the Iron Curtain, take a Baltic cruise. And there are still many choices to make.

Why not see a travel agent who knows cruises and Europe? After some chat to get to know you and your interests, and those of your group, they should be able to help you narrow those choices down to what will be the best ideas for you.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:25 AM

Hi Dave,
if you are interested in the fjords of Norway, than there is the best time in june. European and american ships are cruising there. For a med cruise june is also okay. In prefere september for a cruise t the eastern mediterranean (Venice, Katakolon, Istanbul, Dubrovnik) or western bound to Genua / Savona, Naples, Civitavecchia (Rome) or so.
Uwe

Closed Thread

Tags
agent, cruise, europe, forum, medfirst, mediterranean, medsfirst, ports, reviews, time, travel