Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 02:05 PM

We're on the Galaxy 7 day Greek Islands cruise leaving Rome Oct 6, 2007 and just beginning to look at shore excursions.

I was pointed toward www.shoretrips.com and specifically their page for Med excursions at:

http://shoretrips.com/common/search2.asp?rcode=EUR

I'm not sure with dollar to euro rate there'll be any bargains either through Celebrity or going with a separate provider such as shoretrips but it's worth comparing the various options.

The tours cited are small group - some advantages to that and the one disadvantage - economy of scale and associated price per person.

We've booked two nights in Rome prior to the cruise departure but I'm confident we can book any guided tours in Rome through our hotel - the Hotel Santa Maria in Travestere.

If any of you are on the same cruise and would like to discuss joining forces feel free to email us. And if you've learned of other providers I'd be interested in that info also.

Dick and Gay Williams
rjwair@kcsky.net
Kansas City Missouri

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, celebrity, cruise, cruises, eastern, excursion, excursions, forums, med, mediterranean, mediterrean, ports, reviews, royal, ships, shore