Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 04:01 PM

Hi All,

Just learned that the Royal Princess will dock at FRIHAMNEN when in port and I believe this will require either public transport or taxi to the old town. Does anyone know if Princess has a shuttle service? If not, is it easy to buy a bus ticket by credit card at the pier? Will not yet have local currency.

Also, I wanted to spend the morning in the Old Town, have a nice lunch (and thanks for the suggestions on the PortReviews page!) and the afternoon perhaps on a ferry, but the ship sails at 4pm and I am thinking there just isn't enough time.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks!
Jeana
Old 05-11-2008, 11:56 PM
There are several various boat tours depending how much time you have. In 2006 my wife and I did a 1.5 hour archipelago trip and that was wonderful. So if you board one of the boats at noon that will give you plenty of time before your ship sails.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
bus, buy, caribbean, cruise, frihammen, frihamnen, hotels, map, pier, port, ports, royal, stockholm, ticket, tonsberg, tour