Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2006, 02:11 PM

Hey Mdarr,
We have booked marcello Maresca for our Naples trip. I understand he is very good he has also set us up with a guide in Pompeii Marcellomaresca@tiscali.it
We have also booked Alain Dream Tours infos@ddream-tours.com for Cannes.
My concern is Sicily Life in Messina, I have read some bad reviews recently and we are planning to go to Mellili to our great grandparents village. We have questioned Salvatore and he is going to great us himself at the ship. It would be a big disappointment if it doesn't work out.
What sateroom are you in and how many people are you traveling with. where are you from. JOJO
Old 09-01-2006, 04:43 PM

Hi JOJO,

We are 2 people, in mid-thirties and we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are from Montreal, Canada. Where are you from?
We have booked Luigi Ruggiero for our Naples tour. I got his name through these boards.In Sicily, i still havent booked anything, its funny but my parents come from Sicily and i cannot wait to see Sicily...

We are soooooo excited about this trip i feel like a kid!!!! At the beginning i was scared cause a lot of the reviews on the Liberty were disappointing, especially the food and the entertaining... I hope everything will be good!!!

We booked stateroom 9238, apparently its a balcony.

Where are you guys from? Are you getting in Rome earlier?
Old 09-04-2006, 10:23 AM

Hi Mdarr,
Check out a great review Liberty from John and Pat on Cruisecritic.com (Europe) they just got back. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and are in our mid 40's. We live in Ontario, California and will be traveling with my parents and their friends from Florida. Our Stateroom is 8350 balcany also. Due to my husbands work schedule,I am sorry to say we will not be spending any extra time in Rome. This is our first trip to Europe and also soooo excited. I am a Dental Hygienist and husband is a Manager in Sales. Also nervous about the trip and trying to plan. Talk again soon JOJO

Closed Thread

Tags
cannes, carnival, excursions, hulse, joanne, liberty, marcello, marcellomarescatiscaliit, maresca, med, messina, naples, shore, sicily, tender, tours