Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2007, 12:32 PM

Is there anybody out there going on the Celebrity Century From Holland on 27 June for 12 days? We will be in St.Peterburg from 3-4 July, and want to do two days with Red October, who apparently are much cheaper than doing the trip with the boat. Is there anybody who would like to join us, I can let you have the itinerary, as it will be cheaper for four of us to share a car with a private guide? If you check it out, cost for two people is 183 dollars pp and four people will be 119 dollar pp, and we do a lot more in the day than the ship organised trips will do, as then you have to wait for people to go and off coaches etc.
eg.Day one is the Grand Palace,drive to Peterhof, Russian Versailles,official summer residence of the Russian tsars, a visit to the Grand synagogue and choral. Day two, is the Hermitage, St.Isaac's Cathedral, Please let me know, thanks. look forward to hearing from you
my email is barbradean@telefonica.net
Old 04-05-2007, 12:32 PM

Is there anybody out there going on the Celebrity Century From Holland on 27 June for 12 days? We will be in St.Peterburg from 3-4 July, and want to do two days with Red October, who apparently are much cheaper than doing the trip with the boat. Is there anybody who would like to join us, I can let you have the itinerary, as it will be cheaper for four of us to share a car with a private guide? If you check it out, cost for two people is 183 dollars pp and four people will be 119 dollar pp, and we do a lot more in the day than the ship organised trips will do, as then you have to wait for people to go and off coaches etc.
eg.Day one is the Grand Palace,drive to Peterhof, Russian Versailles,official summer residence of the Russian tsars, a visit to the Grand synagogue and choral. Day two, is the Hermitage, St.Isaac's Cathedral, Please let me know, thanks. look forward to hearing from you
my email is barbradean@telefonica.net
Old 04-08-2007, 02:54 PM

We will be on the same tour and were thinking of booking Denrus Tour...I have heard many good things about their value tours...two days for $265 per person. There are 6-12 people on each it but we are willing to check out the other. Let me know if you are interested in talking more.

Closed Thread