Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 08:23 PM

we are sailing from venice doing the eastern mediterranean we want to pre book our land tours but it seems to difficult, too many choices any good ideas. Our stops are dubrovnik, kusadasi santorini and corfu. any suggestions would be appreciated. we love to shop and take interesting photos.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:17 AM

Hi, Civitanova!! Welcome to cruise chat!! We will endeavor to help you with all of your questions. First of all, let me explain a little about the web site. The most helpful tip for new people is to use the "Find" tab highlighted in blue at the top of the thread. Once you hit that, enter whatever port (or anything else you may be interested in) you want in the "Keyword Search" box. Then, simply hit "Go" and it will perform a search through the history of the website to find threads that best match your keyword(s). It's a very helpful tool and will give you the most information in the quickest amount of time. That being said, I am very passionate about Santorini. It is my favorite port in the world. It is beautiful, historic, and full of culture. I never take land tours there. I always rent a car (usually about 25euros for a full day) and set out on my own. The roads are easy to navigate and it's really the only way to see the whole island. You can drive from the northern tip to the southern tip in less than an hour. There is so much to see that you will want to go back and catch the things that you missed. Let us know if we can help you further. Once again, welcome, and I hope that you are getting excited about your upcoming cruise adventure!!
P.S. If you need information about Venice, let me know. I like to go there and can potentially help you get around town and to the cruise port.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:09 AM

I just booked that same itinerary from Venice on October 27th on the RCCL Splendour of the Seas as the wife has never been to Turkey. Is that the same cruise that you will be on?

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, eastern, land, mediterranian, reviews, tips, tours, venice