Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2007, 09:50 AM

Hi everyone! My daughter & I will be taking a first time cruise from Venice! I'm so glad I found this site, it has answered a lot of my questions but I'm wondering about Venice with luggage. My daughter is in Germany working as a couselor with the US military children so I will be bringing 2 large suitcases in order to bring her extra clothes for the cruise. She also will have 2 large suitcases. So I'm wondering how hard is it to get around with so much luggage. Will we be able to take luggage on the water buses? I'm still searching for a room. We would like to stay in the city of Venice to be able to see as much as possible as we will arrive the day before the cruise, not sure what time on a Ryanair flight. What time will should we plan on being at the dock for the cruise? Does it really matter where we stay or should I try to find a room near the dock and Piazzale Roma? We could stay outside the city but with so little time & luggage to cart I'm wondering how to go about it. Any ideas?

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruise, cruises, hotels, lugagge, luggage, port, royal, send, sending, storage, terminal, transfer, venice, wth