Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 05:14 PM

We will be taking a cruise out of Copenhagen in July. I know little about this port but figure wec will arrive a day early to do some sight seeing. We need to get back to the airport to get out transfers to the cruise ship. If we stay near cthe airport are there nice sites to see in that area. If not would you recommend staying at a hotel close to the better sites, canceling our transfers, and just taking a taxi to the the ship. I would also appreciate recommendations for hotels and sites to see in one day. I would like to keep costs down. Transfer are only costing us 90 dollars for the two of us.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:28 PM
If you are staying in the centre of town you can take the train from the airport.
I would just take a taxi to the port it would probably be cheaper & faster than going back to the airport for the cruise shuttle
http://www.cruisecopenhagen.com/content/cruise_copenhag...(2505,1033)/Kort.pdf
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 11-09-2008, 12:09 PM

aNY SUGGESTIONS WHERE TO STAY THAT WOULD BE CLOSE TO THE TRAIN STATION? What sites would you suggest that are close to the center of town. Thnaks.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:45 PM
You could check www.venere.com to see what might be in your budget ...look for something near Tivoli which is downtown

I know Radisson has a couple of hotels there & you can walk from the train station
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, call, copenhagen, cruise, hotels, port, ports, reviews