Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2007, 11:30 AM

Jetlag:
We did not visit these ports. we visited Palermo, Naples, Olbia, Rome, Florence, Marseilles, and Villefranche.
Kelkel
Old 07-27-2007, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kelkel:
Jetlag:
We did not visit these ports. we visited Palermo, Naples, Olbia, Rome, Florence, Marseilles, and Villefranche.
Kelkel
Did you do any excursions in Palermo or the surrounding area?

Sorry, I've just read your review. Could you tell me where the old palace and puppet show were?
Old 07-27-2007, 02:41 PM

Kentishgirl:
Let me get my excursion info out and I will give you the info that you asked about.
Kelkel
Old 07-27-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kelkel:
Kentishgirl:
Let me get my excursion info out and I will give you the info that you asked about.
Kelkel
Thank you
Old 07-27-2007, 03:49 PM

Kentishgirl: Here is the info that you requested. The name of the palace is Palazzo Asmundo and the marionette show was around the corner at the Little Theater. We also saw the Teatro Politeama, and the Teatro Massimo which is the site of the infamous shooting of Al Pacino's daughter in Godfather III. Beautiful architecture everywhere! Disney also had an excursion that we wanted to go on but, didn't have time and that was to The catacombs of Cappuccini. This place has hundreds of mummified persons and it is supposed to be unbelievable! Hope this helps and feel free to ask more questions if needed!
Kelkel
Old 07-27-2007, 04:06 PM

[quote]Originally posted by kelkel:
Kentishgirl: Here is the info that you requested. The name of the palace is Palazzo Asmundo and the marionette show was around the corner at the Little Theater. We also saw the Teatro Politeama, and the Teatro Massimo which is the site of the infamous shooting of Al Pacino's daughter in Godfather III. Beautiful architecture everywhere! Disney also had an
excursion that we wanted to go on but, didn't
have time and that was to The catacombs of
Cappuccini. This place has hundreds of
mummified persons and it is supposed to be
unbelievable! Hope this helps and feel free to
ask more questions if needed!
Kelkel[quote]

Thanks for the information. You mentioned that this was a walking tour. Was this from the ship or did they take you by coach first?

Closed Thread

Tags
cefalu, cruise, disney, distance, erice, excursion, excursions, long, palermo, port, review, rome, segesta, sicily, tour