Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2006, 08:32 AM

Looking for people to share a private tour of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast in Naples (9/5)Cinque Terre and Pisa in Liverno (9/15) and Mt Etna trip in Messina, Sicily (9/11). I have a wonderful guide that was highly recommended, but want to fill the van to keep costs down.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:13 AM

Yes interested please advise more details.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:36 PM

Craig & Jo~
The Naples Private tour is on Tues 9/5 It begins with a tour of Pompeii (around 2 hrs) a guide is extra if you wish. Then con't on tour of the Amalfi Coast with visits to Positano, Sorrento and Ravello . We will stop in a hillside village near Ravello to enjoy lunch. The itinerary is entirely flexible and can be changed. 4/5 passengers is 500 Euros and 7/8 passengers is 650 not incl lunch & tip. He will be waiting for us at the port when we dock and return us not less than 45 min before departure. The other Private tour that we still have room available is Livorno on Fri Sept 15th. This tour includes a short visit to Leaning Tower of Pisa & then a drive to Cinque Terre (the 5 lands). These are 5 mediaeval fisherman ports along 5-7 miles of gulf which developed isolated through the ages as they could only be reached by sea. I understand it is absolutely breathtaking landscapes and scenery.5-6 passengers 750 Euros, 7-8 passengers 785 Euros. He will also be waiting for us at the port when we dock and return us to the ship. In both these tours we do not pay until the day of the excursion.
I am also interested in sharing a tour to the Vatican before we board the ship on Sept 2nd. (Sat) if you are interested I can get some prices. Also looking to share shuttle service to and from the ship from Rome. You can respond to this post or email me at s.vose@earthlink.net.
Thx for the inquiry and I hope you can join us.
susan

Closed Thread

Tags
celebrity, cinque, cruise, liberty, review, reviews, schedule, svoseearthlinknet, terre