Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2007, 12:45 AM

I'm planning to make a travel to Spain now and I'm fidning anything related to Spain to preparing for my trip. And a friend recommends me some travel sites about Spain, barcelona spain , tarragona spain , travel to spain . That barcelona is included. But I don't know what else should I prepare for my travel abroad and I haven't made such a travel before. To say the truth, I'm a little nervous. Could anyone give me some suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 04-29-2007, 06:01 AM

Hello, welcome to cruise chat. I use "lonely planet" website alot, for their "thorn tree" chat board. Go to there website. On the left side is the "Thorn Tree" tab. It is there worldwide travel chat board. We are traveling independently to Morocco, and it has helped me alot. Definately get something secure for your wallet, money etc...that is a NECESSITY! Not an option, if you ask me. Read the post "Purse stolen in Rome", in this forum, posted a week ago or so. Good luck. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-29-2007, 12:16 AM

Hello Zenee. I have just come back from a trip to Spain and I find it is a worthy visited country in the world. I think once you're in Spain, you can't miss costal del sol where you can enjoy a comfortable sunbath. While in summer you can go to tenerife , it's a summer resort. I love them all. And people there are all friendly and hospitable and you won't be worried about anything in your travel.
Have a good trip in Spain!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:03 AM

Hi zendee, I live in the uk and because of the budjet flights from Liverpool to Reus, it is a fequent weekend destination, we stay in tarragona because it is calmer than barcelona,it has a very good train service that you can go north to barcelona or south to the other costas, barca is a great city to visit,but it is a big city and in the summer it is very busy, the people are the same as all over,a lot of good people some bad, what more do you want to know, I will help if I can. regards

Closed Thread

Tags
chat, cruise, europ, europe, lonely, planet, reviews, travel