Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 06:22 PM

Anyone going to be on the 12 day Star Princess Oct. 4th cruise out of Rome? We will be sailing with 3 couples from Atlanta, Ga. & think it might be fun to meet others. Age 62-65, fun & first time to the Greek Isles/Italy. We have been on 8 cruises but not to these ports.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:50 AM

Hi cruisefanatic, welcome to Cruise-Chat. We're not on your cruise, but wanted to welcome you on board. Hope you enjoy Princess as much as we do. Have a wonderful time!
Old 08-30-2007, 04:03 PM

Thanks for your reply. I am really new with Cruise Chat but I have learned so much about ports and ships. Love this site. Hope to hear from you another time.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:57 PM

cruisefanatic, there is a very active roll call on cruisecritic.com for your sailing. AFter you go to the site, click on BOARDS; then click on ROLL CALLS (you have to join to chat or join a roll call, but it is free); then click on PRINCESS; then click on STAR, and then on your date. You will meet lots of cruisers this way. I just got off a 15 day trip on the Regal yesterday, and we had a wonderful and friendly cruisecritic group on board that really got along well and saw each other formally about three times, and informally we met some of the group many more times. Cruisechat is a great site for info9rmation sharing and chatting, but not large enough to meet cruisers scheduled for your sailing.

We are going on the Star to SA and Antarctica in February, so I am eager to know how you like the ship. I know you will love the cruise.
Ellie
Old 09-01-2007, 07:10 PM

Thanks SD Cruiser, that was great advice. I appreciate you taking the time to fill me in on that good advice. I will let you know how I like the Star, sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you. THanks again.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:52 PM

Hello:

There is quite a lengthy roll call already in place on cruisecritic.com. If you go to the Princess roll call, select Star Princess, you will see us all there... there are 3 of us travelling together from Vancouver.. we are all in our early 50's...but lots from all over the USA and lots of different ages !!

Can't wait !!

Closed Thread

Tags
archive, aug, call, critic, cruie, cruise, cruises, greek, isles, pricness, princess, review, reviews, roll, star