Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2007, 04:05 PM

My wife and I recently came back from our honeymoon and I must say that our stay in Europe was very nice. But while Princess Cruises took care of us while onboard, our new friend Roberto Sebastiani went the extra mile making us comfortable and narrating the major attractions during our airport transfer to our hotel in Rome and on our transfer to Civitavecchia (a few days later). His English is great and he's very personable and professional. I would recommend his service to anybody looking for a transfer or even guided tour around Rome (but I think he said he does transfers in other parts of Italy too?). I first learned about him from other reviews on this forum, and I think he's a regular. You can learn more about his services here:

http://www.noleggioconconducente.net/

Closed Thread

Tags
roberto, rome, sebastiani, transfer, transfers