Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 08:21 PM

KMATHI,
I would really appreciate those links that you have gathered for the Naples, Capri, Pompeii area. We are going in Sept.on the NCL Gem. Our day in that port is the 24th and there are 6 ships in port that day with us! I am afraid of lines and delays that might cause us to miss a connection. Has anyone had experience with that area and will crowds cause a problem?
Thanks for your help!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 03:34 PM

If you purchase your return hydrofoil tickets to Naples from Capri upon arrival on the island are you guaranteed passage on a particular passage? My travelmates are leary of the crowds/lines for the funicular and fear we could get stranded on the island. If the ship sails at 6PM, how much time should we safely allow for the return. Or is this one of those places that it is worth spending over $100 more per person just for the peace of mind knowing the ship won't leave without you?
Old 07-27-2008, 04:26 PM

Debbeck, hi, I have alot of info...if you would like, send me a private message through cruisechat and I will email you the links I have. Just too much to post.

Karen

Closed Thread

Tags
8, capri, capris, cruise, cruisereviews, dec, hours, july, lines, naples, port, private, review, shipexcursion, sorrento, tour