Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2007, 06:54 AM

Hi JoeT!

Hope you are looking forward to this trip as much as we do. Yes, it is possible to do Ephesus together. Why don't we hook up and talk about it.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:47 AM

Hi gogetter

I hope we will have more people joining us instead of 4.
I have organize myself to take the train from Livorno to Florence and Pisa and Civitavecchia to Rome. My wife and me will be on our own and not joining the cruise tour. By the way, we will be Barcelona few days before the tour.
Keep int touch and waiting to hear you soon.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:20 AM

Hi JoeT!

What do you know.

We will also be in Barcelona a few days earlier (arriving on May 26th) and 3 days after the cruise in Venice. Also made arrangements to see Florence, Pisa and Rome on our own taking the train). We have a special invite from the Vatican to go on the Scavi tour under the Vatican. Should be interesting.

I will prebook train tickets 30 days prior to needing them, this way we don't have to stay in line at the train station.

Would you like to meet in Barcelona so we can compare notes? We can e-mail each other prior to leaving if you like.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:43 PM

Hi Gogetter

We will be in Barcelona 25 of May. We will like very much to travel by train together to Rome. Are you Catholic, so that you have a special invitationto the Vatican. Just guess. In Venice we just stay one more day and fly back home.
Very please to talk to you and we can make friend from that. We can exchange email. And we can start touring Barcelona before the cruise.
Keep in touch
Old 04-19-2007, 06:15 AM

Hi JoeT!

Below is my e-mail address. Why don't we take this off line.
mmlhgord@autobahn.mb.ca
Old 05-12-2007, 06:49 AM

Did you find someone to share the excursion with you? My husband & I will be on your cruise & would be interested also. I know I am late getting in touch with you, just found out about this website.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:55 AM

Hi Spring!

If you would like to share a tour with us, let me know. We are are always open to meet and make new friends.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, epheses, ephesis, ephesus, join, kusadasi, meander, port, ship, strata, tour, touring, tours, travel, turkey