Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2007, 12:45 PM

Hi!

My wife and I will be on the Emerald Princess on May 29, 2007 for our Mediterranean cruise.

On June 6, 2007 we will be in Kusadasi. We found a great tour operator on the Internet that will pick us up from the cruise ship and return us to the ship for US$ 38.00. They will provide an English speaking guide and air-conditioned van and show us Ephesus and some of the other sites in that area. The tour is 3.5 hours.

The price is US $38 per person for 4 or less people. If there are more then 4, the price reduces.

Anyone on the Emerald Princess or other cruise ships that would like to take in this tour on June 6?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:36 AM

Hi, gogetter,
Can you give me more information and contact on your tour? I will be in Kusadasi in late April and is looking for a tour to Ephesus myself.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:49 AM

Hi Tuff!

The link for the tour operator is below.

www.meandertravel.com
Old 02-27-2007, 09:40 AM

Hi gogetter,
Thanks for the info. The $53 deal look go also.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tuff:
Hi, gogetter,
Can you give me more information and contact on your tour? I will be in Kusadasi in late April and is looking for a tour to Ephesus myself.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:41 AM

We are in Kusadasi April 18th and planning a tour of Ephesus and have a good deal that 4 more people could join us in.
Quote:
Originally posted by tuff:
Hi, gogetter,
Old 03-11-2007, 05:15 AM

Our party of two will be on the April 11th sailing of the Emerald Princess. We would be interested in sharing a Meander Travel excursion to Ephesus and The Terrace Houses. Is there a good way to safely connect with other travelers who would be interested in sharing this tour?
Old 03-11-2007, 07:31 AM

My family and I will be on the MSRotterdam in Kusadasi the first part of September. Would it be possible to post your review of this tour service upon your return? We would also like to go to Ephesus, and were thinking about a private tour agency. Thanks, and enjoy your trip!
Old 03-16-2007, 09:04 AM

Hi "New Cruiser"

Did some more checking on the Internet and found that the Taxi Companies will provide personal tours with no minimum passengers for less then the meandertravel.

What is nice, is that they will go out of their way if a guest asks for additional sites and will have you back at port in plenty of time to do some shopping at the bazaar.

The link is listed below.

www.taxikusadasi.com/Eng_service.htm
Old 04-17-2007, 11:16 AM

Hi gogetter
My wife and I will be on the Emerald Princess on May 29, 2007 for our Mediterranean cruise.

We can join together for touring Ephesus.
thanks. Keep in touch.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, epheses, ephesis, ephesus, join, kusadasi, meander, port, ship, strata, tour, touring, tours, travel, turkey