Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 02:03 PM

Sanet, thank you for the information. Does it pick you up again at the same place?

Trying to plan where to get my Ho/ho bus ticket from. I don't want to have to go across the city to the Termini station if we are dropped off at the Vatican by RCCI.

Does anyone know if I can buy tickets for Ho/ho bus near The Vatican or even onboard?
Old 10-15-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kentishgirl:

Does anyone know if I can buy tickets for Ho/ho bus near The Vatican or even onboard?

Any information about this appreciated.
Thanks
Old 10-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Kentishgirl.....I did not use the hopon/hopoff bus when I was in Rome but be careful which line you choose as some give a better service.
I have heard that the 110 red bus is more frequent than the others
regards jack
Old 10-16-2007, 02:25 AM

the bus pick you up at exactly the same place where it dropped you. The guide on the bus gave you a certain place where you should be at 16h00 and then she will come and fetch you there and take you to the bus. the pick up place is right in front of the Vatican.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kentishgirl:
Sanet, thank you for the information. Does it pick you up again at the same place?

Trying to plan where to get my Ho/ho bus ticket from. I don't want to have to go across the city to the Termini station if we are dropped off at the Vatican by RCCI.

Closed Thread

Tags
academia, bus, buses, civitavecchia, closest, excursion, excursions, hoho, museum, reviews, rome, seadreams, ship, tour, train