Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2014, 12:12 PM

Default warnemunde germany
Hi...one of the ports we will be visiting in June is to Warnemunde Germany. I would like very much while there for the 8 hours to take a tour of a camp. I am not seeing this as a possiblility though..does anyone have any information otherwise and if not what exactly is there to do in this port. We are NOT cruise tour people and always have ventured out on our own. Any suggestions...this is the one port we are going to that I am having a difficult time pin pointing anything
Old 02-11-2014, 01:48 PM
We have been in that Port and our ship was docked 300 meters from the train station, we just walked over to the train and took it to Berlin for the day, 2 1/2 hour ride that was lovely. You could also go to Rostock only 20 min ride. You can take a tour with Viator to Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial and Berlin’s Third Reich sights . They guarantee to have you back to your ship. I have used them and would recommend them. I would also look at this website Whatsinport.com I have not been to that concentration camp on our trip we went to one in Poland.

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
berlin, brunsbuttal, camp, concentration, cruise, germany, port, review, rostock, ship, tour, tours, warmemude, warnemunde