Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 05:47 AM

I heard that cabs are small in Barcelona and hold only two people. Could that be? We are five who have to go from the airport to the cruise port. I can't imagine five people having to take three cabs. Please, someone tell me it's not true!!
Old 08-28-2009, 12:21 PM

Most of the cabs are medium size cars that can squeeze 4 passengers (3 in the back and 1 in the front). If you have a lot of luggage it can be difficult to take 4 with luggage since the trunks are not large. There are some van/taxis that would be able to carry 5, and if you are lucky there might be one in the taxi queue at the airport. If not, you other option would be to take two taxis. When you get outside the luggage area at the airport there will be an employee directing the taxi operations. Ask him for a van and hopt you get lucky.

Hank

Closed Thread

Tags
barcelona, cabs