Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 07:42 PM

Hello all-

Anyone who is going on NCL Gem on May 31 cruise, I have reserved a private tour of Rome on June 4 w/ Fabrizio at allarounditaly.net...We were going alone but I found out there is room for up to 8 people, so if 3 other couples would like to go with us and split the cost, it will be 600 euros (150euros per couple) if we fill the van...He will pick us up ship side at 7:30am and we will return us at 5:00pm...The tentative schedule is the Coliseum area first, Trevi Fountain/Spanish steps, then on to the Vatican afternoon. All entry fees and lunch are not included...

If only 3 couples go, the cost is 500 euros, 2 couples are 450euros...Please contact me if interested or need more info...The fee is paid in cash euros at time of tour...

You will not have to worry about directions, trains, etc...I understand that a private driver is the way to go when time is limted and you are not familiar with the area...

Nancy

Closed Thread