Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 11:14 AM

Hello Cruise-Chat!! I absolutely love this website and have used it abundantly in my Western Medit cruise research this fall.

In doing some much needed homework on how to spend our day in Naples, I came across a rather old posting regarding a private tour, but it struck my attention! Does anyone know this private tour operator or even the person that posted the info?

Would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by Mdarr - "Hi there, we were in Naples on our mediterranean cruise in october. It was AMAZING!!
We did many ports on our own to save money and discover Europe but in Naples there were many places that i wanted to see: so we decided to go with a private driver: LUIGI RUGGIERO.
In one day we went to : Positano (amazing!!!), Sorrento, Amalfi, Pompei and we did the Amalfi coast... It was the most beautiful of all, we hhighly recommend it. When booking with the cruise tours it was 350$ for 2 people. Luigi Ruggiero wanted 330 euros for the day!!!
We would do it all over again!!!
CIAO
Just wanted to add that on the cruise tours you are a group of 50 people and sometimes more, with Luigi he drives you where you want to go and brings you wherever you want, you don't have to put up with a group!!
You are driven in a beautiful Mercedes and you are in the most beautiful places in Italy!!!"
Old 08-31-2009, 11:54 AM
Administrator

Welcome to cruise-chat and thanks for the kudos. We have a wealth of information here.

That member (Mdarr) only made a few posts here and that was 3 years ago. They haven't been back since. One of those posts said to simply google the gentleman's name and you will find his website. I just did and his website will be the top hit.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:34 PM

Thanks Dave, you're correct! I probably should have reverted to my dear friend, Google, before posting this question - but it's now here in case others have the same inquiry.

I did Google Luigi Ruggiero's name and his personal website came right up. I email for a free quote and am awaiting a response. Wondering how much his prices have changed in the last three years Stay tuned!

Closed Thread

Tags
amalfi, cruise, driver, google, italy, luigi, named, naples, personal, places, private, review, ruggiero, ruggieros, sorrento