Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 06:00 AM

I am so impressed with the amount of information on this site.I was a travel agent myself for more years than I can remember but you guys have an wealth of knowledge that I can't even match
My questions and I see most of them have already been answered here in one way or another but I really need someone to condense it all down for me, are as follows

Would like to catch ferries / trains / buses from Naples to Capri and then to Sorrento and back to the port do you have times and prices ??

Same thing with Rome we really just want to go into Rome from the port and feel those BIRG tickets would be best especially if local buses are included in price.

Now Florence is where I come unstuck, we would obviously like to see the leaning tower if possible but if the times are to tight my preference is to go into Florence and just wander around, train again or what?

We are docking in Cannes on our final day and we would like to go to Monte Carlo I have been before but my husband hasn't. so can we get a coach from Cannes port into Monaco and then use local buses in MonteCarlo and have enough time to get back to Cannes

I do love the answers regarding the private tours and I would love to take advantage of them but this cruise is on a very tight shoestring and luckily we are perfectly able to walk, so do your best guys and please give me some advice I have been messing around with my itinerary and a couple of large maps until my head is spinning. Thanks in advance and lovely to know that there are people who still really get a buzz out of travelling kind regards to all Davina
Old 10-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Administrator

Welcome to cruise-chat, and thank you for your kind comments about our members and their knowledge.

Have you looked at the other messages in our Europe Port Chat section? If you use this link you will see many discussions about Naples/Capri/Sorrento, Rome, etc.

When it comes to advice for the places you are visiting, forum member Hank is truly an expert on what to do. If you see posts from Hank, read them.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:31 AM

Thanks so much for your reply and for putting this post in the right place!! I will certainly have a look at those posts. Have a good day everyone Davina
Old 11-07-2009, 05:06 AM

Okay folks me again. I think I have trains sorted out but need info about Cannes Port to Monte Carlo ? Train or bus available, Any of you experienced people please let me know thanks Davina

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, detailed, gem, ncl, norwegian, november, ports, review, reviews