Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Europe Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 01:33 PM

Hi. I wrote before about getting some pictures from the Voyager of the Seas cruise in Europe. We went this summer, and on our way home, our camera was stolen and we do not have 1 picture of our fantastic trip. I have located some pictures on WebShots, but I can't figure out how to get copies of them! Can anyone help me - I would just love some pictures of the ports, tours or the ship - just to see them again!! If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. We went in August, and my memories are fading quick!!
Thanks again,
Kathi
Old 11-04-2007, 04:44 PM

Hi
I'm leaving Friday for Barcelona, we're sailing on the voyager of the seas!
I plan to take lots of photos...
i'll contact you when i return.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:08 PM

That would be great!! Have a wonderful time!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
pictures, review, seas, voyager