Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 10:36 AM

Default Best cruise line with teens?
We are looking to book a cruise for our next vacation. Is there a cruise line that is better for teens? We are thinking about the Carnival Liberty.
If anyone has been on this ship, or has cruised with teens, please let me know.
We will also get two cabins to give us all the room we need.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:41 PM

Hands down for us - with our teenagers is RCCL - We have been on Liberty of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and Independence of the Seas (all 160,000) ton ships. I could not break my teenagers away from the Flow Rider - my 15 year old was determined and was determined to prove that if he can surf in Hawaii as he has done, he can surf on the Flow rider. The fun for teenagers never stops. They are up until the wee hours in their club and either eating their way through the ship, roaming the Royal Promenade, rock climbing, watching movies, ice skating, the list goes on and on and the fun for them never seemed to end. We have been on Carnival Liberty, they liked the Teen club, but they tired of the slide and needed more entertainment. RCCL delivers the much needed WOW factor for teens in my opinion and for adults too.

Tags
bet, carnival, cruise, cruse, family, line, older, reviews, ship, ships, teenagers, teens, top, vacations, yahoo