Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 12:38 PM

Just get some of those electrified pet barriers and set up a perimeter. Then affix the handy collar device to DS and his buddy if you are responsible for him as well. Voila! Problem solved. You can set the sensitivity of the device to deliver either a mild discomfort up to a spine-tingling jolt of reminder.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:10 PM
13 yr olds are a strange creature. You're always torn between wanting to know where they are, and keeping them from being where you are!
Whatever you do, don't let them bring their cell phones.

I still think I should be able to bring my labrador.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 04-21-2009, 04:46 PM

Hi all,
We took my 4 sons (15, 13, 10 & 10) on a RC cruise last summer and they all had a blast! We actually did not force them to eat with us because we knew they might want to occasionally get pizza with friends or something, but surprisingly they showed up for dinner EVERY night with us. The programs for kids are very well organized and there was always something for them to do. We just had them "check in" with us several times per day.

One thing to watch though...there are "after hours" for the younger kids and the ship charged us for those hours even though we didn't realize the boys were there "after hours". Be sure to check what time the kid's club closes and the "after hours" starts and tell your kids they are to be back at their cabin by a certain time. I really didn't mind if they want to stay up late, but after a certain hour, they should be in their cabin (not roaming the ship or charging up the after hour rates.)
Hope that helps.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-05-2009, 03:17 PM

There are ship phones in the public areas, you could have your children call your room and leave messages as to where they are, if they don't want to go back to the room each time to leave a written message. I have seen people using walkie talkies too.

Closed Thread

Tags
age, cruise, finding, groups, kids, olds, socialize