Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Forum Support > Forum Announcements
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2017, 05:24 PM
Administrator

Default PLEASE READ: CruiseReviews Is Closing
CruiseReviews will be ending its run on March 1 or thereabout.

You will soon be redirected to Fodor's, the very highly respected cruise and travel site.

I've been associated with this website since it's early days, under the founder and previous owner, Tom Ogg. We've never been a big site as far as membership numbers, but we've always excelled with our knowledgeable members and their vast experience. I am so proud of the friendships I've made over the years with so many of you, to have had the honor to cruise with some, and of course the brilliant staff here. I wish to thank all of the regulars, and not so often visitors alike, who have contributed to this community over the past many years. It's been fun, but all good things must eventually end and the current owner of this domain have decided to move in a different direction. It's a business decision, nothing more than that.

Special recognition and my personal everlasting gratitude, to Lisa, Sandy, Jan, Jim, Penny, and Sonny, for helping me run this place for so many years, solely because I asked you to help. You are all the best and I am so grateful to count each of you as a friend. It means more to me than you'll ever know.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:20 AM

I will add my "thank you" as well to everyone who has participated in this site over the years. It has been an exciting and educational site for so many of us for so long. I value the friendships I have made here, and all the contributions of time, experience, and expertise that have made this site what it is.

Dave, I think it's appropriate to note that your post about this site closing was post #18,000 for you! Talk about a great run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
CruiseReviews will be ending its run on March 1 or thereabout.

You will soon be redirected to Fodor's, the very highly respected cruise and travel site.

I've been associated with this website since it's early days, under the founder and previous owner, Tom Ogg. We've never been a big site as far as membership numbers, but we've always excelled with our knowledgeable members and their vast experience. I am so proud of the friendships I've made over the years with so many of you, to have had the honor to cruise with some, and of course the brilliant staff here. I wish to thank all of the regulars, and not so often visitors alike, who have contributed to this community over the past many years. It's been fun, but all good things must eventually end and the current owner of this domain have decided to move in a different direction. It's a business decision, nothing more than that.

Special recognition and my personal everlasting gratitude, to Lisa, Sandy, Jan, Jim, Penny, and Sonny, for helping me run this place for so many years, solely because I asked you to help. You are all the best and I am so grateful to count each of you as a friend. It means more to me than you'll ever know.

Last edited by Sandy; 02-26-2017 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:28 AM

We are still here I see.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Well, it's IB. Now to delete another of my old messages so I stay at 18,000 posts.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:50 AM

Maybe they'll get to it next year? That'll be an awful lot of deleting for you!