Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2007, 05:21 PM

Hi we are going on the adventure of the seas May 6th. We applied for our passports on Feb. 15th but there is no record of us doing that yet on the passport site. I am getting a little nervous. I know that right now we can still go on the cruise using our birth certificates. Will I need my marriage certificate as well? Thanks for any help.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:21 PM

Hi we are going on the adventure of the seas May 6th. We applied for our passports on Feb. 15th but there is no record of us doing that yet on the passport site. I am getting a little nervous. I know that right now we can still go on the cruise using our birth certificates. Will I need my marriage certificate as well? Thanks for any help.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:54 PM

I took my Marriage certificate last time and probably will this time "just in case" but they acted like I didn't need it when we went through the line.

Passport wise- you don't really need it for the cruise- it is suggeste as a precaution if you need to fly out to meet your ship or fly home from a foriegn port during an emergency. We opte not to get one this time- there are 5 of us- that gets expensive- and everyone in my immediate family will be with us and my parents are both deceased. SO I'm not worried about having to come home on a family emergency. In addition we will only be in a port with an airport for one day- so there is not a huge chance we will need to fly back.

Not sure about the website question.

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 4/07
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09
Old 03-03-2007, 07:22 PM

hello,

when i applied for our passports for last year's cruise, it takes a couple of weeks or longer for them to put it in their data base.

there is a number you can call and talk to a live person. you should have nothing to worry about. it take about 6-8 weeks now because of the new laws. you have nothing to worry about. people that wait till they have to have one will be pressing their luck!

hope this helps.

later,

ezemoney

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
passports