Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 03:35 PM

We love to cruise! We are taking our 3rd cruise in the past year in May. We live in Florida and are always looking for other couples to cruise with. If you would like to discuss cruises, possibly find a cruise to go on and meet up, let me know.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by aprilrick:
We love to cruise! We are taking our 3rd cruise in the past year in May. We live in Florida and are always looking for other couples to cruise with. If you would like to discuss cruises, possibly find a cruise to go on and meet up, let me know.
Hi aprilrick, welcome on CruiseChat.
We all here love to cruise. Surely this is the right place to read and post everything you like about cruises - and not only cruises.

It won't be that easy to me meet you on a ship, since I live in Italy.
But, ... who knows ?
See you in the forums.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:46 PM

Hi there aprilrick, My wife, Daughter and myself are looking at taking our first cruise either the last week of Aug, or first week of sept to Alaska. We will be going with a few other friends,including another couple. We are hoping to have a great time on the ship,of course, but also get together and do a few meditations to connect with the place and the nature there. If this takes your interest, you are welcome to join us and so is anyone else who's interested. Were looking at sailing on Celebrity from Vancover or maybe Princess from Seattle, we will decide soon.
Regards,
Wayne and Jeneva
Old 04-06-2008, 09:23 AM

Wayne and Jeneva,
Thanks for the invite. We just might consider it. We were leaning towards another cruise in early September. We live in Florida and the air fare to Vancouver, Seatlle or Alaska is the biggest expense for us.

April
Old 04-06-2008, 12:16 PM

Hi April, i can understand the flight issues. We live only about 45 mins from Seattle. We are looking at doing a Caribbean or Hawaii itinerary early next year but we havent planed anything concrete as yet. We will probably be going with a group and you would be welcome to join us. if you like i'll keep you posted on our plans.
Wayne.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:38 PM

Sure, keep us posted. Appreciate it. Have a great day.

Closed Thread

Tags
40s, 50s, alaskan, carnival, couple, couples, cruise, cruising, early, line, meet, sailing, seeking, ship, ships