Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Banned

I think they should have a cruise for blind wrestlers,dogs and anyone who is carrying metal furnature!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:09 PM

The strangest thing I have ever seen was on Carnival Holiday right after 911. They had a new guy in the piano bar for his first week.

Anyone that has been on Holiday knows there is or was a ceiling fan above the piano. The new piano man encouraged this guy that was in Funship Special land to get on the piano to sing.

Well he did and his toupee flew off and landed on this couples drinks at a table!

Maybe not the strangest, but my funniest thing that has happened
Old 05-11-2007, 10:21 PM

Take the bungs out and fill with booze, ex nun on a canary island cruise carried a 3ft plastic madonna,which she would place on the seat next to her when eating, she was fun, we discussed single suplements. kalo taxidi
Old 05-12-2007, 02:37 AM

steve, we have a slight language confusion even though we both speak English

Example: I live in the shag capital of the world, shagging was invented here, we shag all the time in public. We even have shagging contests to see who is the best.

But I think you topped it so far with the 3 Ft. Plastic Madonna

My other strangest thing is while on Carnival Tropicale several years ago, a group of folks..ie guys/rednecks no offense anyone, sorta took over the aft lido pool early morning. Well they stayed in the pool all day and somehow kept bringing coolers of beer.

I kept thinking through the day these guys are drinking all this beer and never get out to pee..The water kept changing colors and by the time we dressed for dinner and went back for a pre dinner cocktail, the water was a deep yellow and they were still there sitting and splashing it on their faces
Old 05-14-2007, 03:00 AM

Difficult one, what age are you islandcruz, do you still shag, is it gender specific,and perhaps it is why my best joke falls flat, the punch line is , the native american chief tell his son get lost two dogs shagging
quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
steve, we have a slight language confusion even though we both speak English

Example: I live in the shag capital of the world, shagging was invented here, we shag all the time in public. We even have shagging contests to see who is the best.

But I think you topped it so far with the 3 Ft. Plastic Madonna

My other strangest thing is while on Carnival Tropicale several years ago, a group of folks..ie guys/rednecks no offense anyone, sorta took over the aft lido pool early morning. Well they stayed in the pool all day and somehow kept bringing coolers of beer.

I kept thinking through the day these guys are drinking all this beer and never get out to pee..The water kept changing colors and by the time we dressed for dinner and went back for a pre dinner cocktail, the water was a deep yellow and they were still there sitting and splashing it on their faces
Old 05-15-2007, 08:35 AM

I get it shagging in the U S A is a vertical dance in the U K it is horizontal rhumba, has the rhythm method got the same sort of application to shagging in the U S A, we also have a sea bird called the shag, also there is a tobacco called rough navy shag, so much shagging and only one lifetime. to pee or not to pee that is the question.kalo taxidi

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, items, reviews, shag, strange, strangest, thing, things, thongs, weird