Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 07:02 PM
We're waiting!
Old 05-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Banned

Nice one goin' cruisin'. I almost fell out of my chair. Cruiselover 94...have you heard enough?
Old 05-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Cruiselover94-If it's Caviar and Chateaubriand you want-you won't enjoy a Carnival cruise,but if it's a great meal with a humble lobster or a simple steak with all the fixin's you want,maybe some great pizza? Maybe a yummy dessert? Then give Carnival a try-you won't be dissappointed!Did I mention the great shipmates? Try it-you just might like it!!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Montserrat Villas
Old 05-30-2007, 09:18 PM

What is interesting to me is other than Larry and I, is that most respondents have been on other cruise lines as well. And they still like Carnival also.

I have never seen any protestors when boarding. Not one single person carrying a sign "Down with Carnival" or "Say no to decent prices"

~ I heard it on the Coconut Telegraph

IC
Old 05-31-2007, 09:50 AM

I have been on other cruise lines. Yes, Princess is my favorite, so far. The reason I like Princess better is because it is more elegant to me. There are less children on board normally. But as everyone has said, that's just my opinion. Carnival does a good job. I would think that it would be best if you didn't go on them, because I have a feeling you wouldn't like them. I mean, gees, you haven't sailed on them and you're disagreeing with those who have and have enjoyed the experience. Best wishes!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Banned

Guess what...normally I am NOT a CCL fan...we had a bad cruise on the Destiny a few years ago and never went back. HOWEVER! One bad cruise doesn't mean they are all bad...yes CCL screwed up with their security and didn't enforce the NO Children with Diapers in the pools...which is disgusting and I hear they enfore it now. But anyway I'm really wanting to go on the Freedom or the Liberty....as a single cruises now...they off the best rates for single occupancy. So sometimes you need to stop and rethink some things and go on.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Banned

Ok, I may try Carnival....

Can I have more info on....
Their Alaskan Cruises and their money back guarentee please.

Also, It seems NO ONE has had a bad expirience except daddyx2? If you had a bad one, please mention.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:09 PM
I have cruised on Royal Caribbean once, and Carnival twice. They were both very good. However, IMHO, I liked Carnival slightly better. The food seemed to be slightly better. Especially in the dinning room the food seemed better prepared and had a better presentation. The cabins were way better on Carnival. Maybe that was due to the R.C. ship I was on (Sovereign/Seas) being older compared to the Carnival ships I was on (Inspiration & Glory); the cabin on the Sovereign was much smaller, and did not have the emenities that were in my cabins on the Inspiration and Glory.

I suppose could have been luckier on my Carnival cruises compared to those that write negative comments about Carnival. But then again, maybe attitude is everything. If you are always negative you will find bad things everywhere you go, including on a cruise.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Like most cruises, the itinerary is not noticeably different between cruise lines. Carnival will do the same things in Alaska as the others at least for the most part.

Here is the Carnival Vacation Guarantee. I'm not sure why they have the typos. Sure, it isn't much of a quarantee with lots of limitations, but nobody else does even this much.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Banned

Carnival Protestors: Hell No! We won't go! The Whole World's Watching. The Whole World's Watching!

No, I'm not making a comment on Carnival. The word "protest" just conjures up some late 1960s flashbacks...

Closed Thread

Tags
back, gaurantee, kosher, money