Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 03:00 PM

I thought it might be fun to start a thread about dreams you've had that take place on a cruise ship.

Several months ago, I had a dream that I was on a cruise with my fiancÚ and we were walking to the dining room for dinner. I was wearing a beautiful gown and looking FABULOUS...like a glamorous movie star. We got separated at some point, and I found myself engaged in conversation in the dining room with... Bruce Willis. I remember him flirting with me like mad and I was so, so flattered... but I felt guilty because I had a feeling that my fiancÚ wouldn't approve. The funny thing is that I have never had any sort of celebrity crush on Bruce Willis, or even found him particularly attractive. I have no idea why he would show up in my cruise dream! I must admit, however, that ever since I had that dream, I have developed a "thing" for Bruce.

Most of my other cruise dreams have not been enjoyable. Several times a year I have horrible dreams about my cruise ship sinking, or tipping over on its side in a storm and people falling into the water.

What about you guys? Anyone want to share?
Old 09-28-2007, 03:00 PM

I thought it might be fun to start a thread about dreams you've had that take place on a cruise ship.

Several months ago, I had a dream that I was on a cruise with my fiancÚ and we were walking to the dining room for dinner. I was wearing a beautiful gown and looking FABULOUS...like a glamorous movie star. We got separated at some point, and I found myself engaged in conversation in the dining room with... Bruce Willis. I remember him flirting with me like mad and I was so, so flattered... but I felt guilty because I had a feeling that my fiancÚ wouldn't approve. The funny thing is that I have never had any sort of celebrity crush on Bruce Willis, or even found him particularly attractive. I have no idea why he would show up in my cruise dream! I must admit, however, that ever since I had that dream, I have developed a "thing" for Bruce.

Most of my other cruise dreams have not been enjoyable. Several times a year I have horrible dreams about my cruise ship sinking, or tipping over on its side in a storm and people falling into the water.

What about you guys? Anyone want to share?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:10 PM
yes....an interesting idea for a new topic but I have to admit that I have never had a dream about being on a cruise ship.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:58 PM

I had a dream that I was Bruce Willis, and this Fabulous looking girl in a beautiful gown came walking into the dining room, and... Just kidding! Would be a dream I'd like to have though. I do remember dreaming about being on a cruise ship when the ocean froze over. We were all given ice skates and had to skate into the port. Those that didn't know how to skate were getting lessons in Studio "B".

Sonny
Old 09-29-2007, 04:03 PM
I do remember one cruise related dream. I don't know if it qualifies as a nightmare. I dreamt I was in Nassau, and I missed my cruiseship's movement (the ship left without me) because I was late returning from a shore excursion. I then thought how am I going to get back home.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Administrator

Sonny, that is too funny!

I know I've had dreams that were set on cruise ships or ocean liners, although I don't recall most of them.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:32 PM

Studio "B" for me.

Tried it once and got no where. Well my aft hit some ice though. Have had several dreams of a tidal wave hitting a ship I was on.

Have also had dreams of hitting a big slot jackpot on a cruise.

Dwayne
Old 09-29-2007, 10:26 PM

For the past few months now my sleep has been a overload of experience, full of vivid color and very sharp visions in the form of the realest interactive dreams, and I feel really like I am living a dream. For example, I was just in Tampa Fl working the AMTC and then a few days later I am meeting a client on the West Coast of Alaska. Life is Great but only a dream!?

Max
Old 09-30-2007, 01:33 PM
I dream alot about cruising or being on a cruise ship.... usually with my parents, who were avid cruisers.... don't know where my poor husband is through all of these visions. I don't know that we are anywhere particular, and sometimes we're docked and other times we're floating around somewhere, and many times we're waiting for elevators.... This must be my subconscious telling me to cruise more.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
I had a dream that I was Bruce Willis, and this Fabulous looking girl in a beautiful gown came walking into the dining room, and... Just kidding! Would be a dream I'd like to have though. I do remember dreaming about being on a cruise ship when the ocean froze over. We were all given ice skates and had to skate into the port. Those that didn't know how to skate were getting lessons in Studio "B".

Sonny

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed that dream, as bizarre as it was. I rarely have celebrities show up in my dreams. I've had a couple prophetic dreams before, though, so maybe I'll run into Bruce on a future cruise? Or maybe you, Sonny?

Three or four years ago there was a huge, unforecasted storm that hit while I was on a cruise. Waves were crashing against the window in my stateroom and the ship was rocking like mad. I had never been so terrified in my life, and ever since that cruise I have had terrible anxiety dreams about cruise ship disasters. I also have anxiety dreams about showing up to embark and realizing that I've forgotten my luggage. I much prefer looking glamorous and flirting with Bruce Willis!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, dream, dreaming, dreams, dreamt, drean, hitting, ship, ships, sinking, storm, tidal, tipped, tipping, wave