Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   General Cruise Chat (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/general-cruise-chat/)
-   -   What am I forgetting? (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/general-cruise-chat/12636-what-am-i-forgetting.html)

Carlalena1 03-17-2006 10:43 AM

Maybe a better title should be... should I be remembering anything?

I have done absolutely nothing to prepare for my cruise and I leave in a week for NYC. Docs should be coming this Tuesday and I'm not even a tiny bit worried. I know I need 100 $1's and a pedicure. Passport.

Anything else?

whiskerrabbit 03-17-2006 11:53 AM

sunscreen,paperback book,sun glasses

susanmaz 03-17-2006 02:55 PM

Do you have clean underwear??? VBG. I always have one of those eyeglass repair kits, the ones with the extra screws and little screwdriver - and I'm alsways the hit of the party, because no one else ever remembers to bring one. Pepto tablets and sun screen. Nothing else but your excitement.

NancyN 03-17-2006 04:33 PM

Hmm, Carla the seasoned cruiser that you are probably needs no reminders, BUT I would say credit card and bathing suit and you are good to go!!! BTW - Have a wonderful time. Expect a full report when you return. I am sure you will have many stories.
Nancy

Mr. TP 03-19-2006 05:59 PM

Are you on the Noordam on the 25th from NYC?
I am.

Carlalena1 03-19-2006 06:17 PM

Norwegian Spirit 3/25. Which pier are you leaving from???

jmsettles 03-19-2006 06:54 PM

DEFINATELY a good pedicure, 5 bathing suits, 2 good books, suntan lotion, sunglasses and a razor!! That should about cover it....And, hopefully you have lost about 5 pounds prior to now, cuz you know your gonna gain that back during your cruise. HAVE FUN!!
Wish I were getting ready to go, instead of just having returned.

Joan

Carlalena1 03-20-2006 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jmsettles:
DEFINATELY a good pedicure, 5 bathing suits, 2 good books, suntan lotion, sunglasses and a razor!! That should about cover it....And, hopefully you have lost about 5 pounds prior to now, cuz you know your gonna gain that back during your cruise. HAVE FUN!!

Pedicure: check
Three suits: check
Gained 20 pounds in a year: check
DH spiked 101 fever last night, chills: check
Documents: no check, hopefully today

Thanks all!

Joan

Carlalena1 03-20-2006 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carlalena1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jmsettles:

Joan
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pedicure: check
Three suits: check
Gained 20 pounds in a year: check
DH spiked 101 fever last night, chills: check
Documents: no check, hopefully today

Thanks all!

Dr. Crash 03-20-2006 06:53 PM