Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2005, 02:21 AM

have a drinking problem, that i choose to regulate rather than fix..have a few quick ??'s

i would like to bring my own pint sized bottles of vodka on the ship, since that is my limit per night, any tips on that? carry on maybe?

i know i dont have the self control in a bar enviroment. i heard that you can buy bottles on board but may not be able to get them till you leave the ship......its not a money issue its strictly an alcoholic issue. if i dont have my measured amount i WILL drink to much....and if i drink to much i wont have fun.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:44 AM

It all depends on the cruise line, ship and itinerary. Most lines discourage passengers bringing their own liquor aboard as they would rather sell it to you. Some lines go so far as to check your checked and varry-on luggage and will confiscate it if it is found.

What ship are you on?

Tom
Old 08-11-2005, 08:43 AM

its a september trip to mexico on Royal Carribeans Monarch of the seas....its not a huge deal i'm just trying to be prepared...

i was also wondering if there was a way to get a map of the ships online?
Old 08-14-2005, 09:39 AM

I doubt that you will be able to bring your own pint size bottles on board for each day, but what if you were to buy a pint size flask. If money is truly not the issue - ask one of the bartenders to fill the flask each day and charge you by the shot. It would be expensive but it could solve the control issue.

Cruise lines all have individual deck plans of each ship on their website - but I don't know about getting an actual map online.

Closed Thread

Tags
boozer, cruiser, forum