Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Yes, and the next day they flood the ballast tanks on the port side so that nobody feels left out.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:55 PM
cousins, those aft cabins are in the same catagory as the ones next to them--same price. You just have to book early because they go fast.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:47 AM

Not in a rude way for anyone that has had to deal with this senerio. But that picture and comment did make me laugh. Has anyone ever watched the show sea hunters? It's facinating to me how I love cruisin even though I love watching these shows as well. Don't forget Mayday! Am I worped, Or is this a normal thing for people who love cruising. Like I said not in a bad way just curious on this type of history.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't think you will find any group more serious about safety or more aware of the dangers inherent in sea travel. If you doubt me, just ask a question like, "are muster drills really that important?", and see what happens.

But we don't let it gnaw at us to the point that we lose our collective sense of humor.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:26 AM

I totally agree! Which is why I think I am so attracted to these shows. I want to be prepared and think about what I would do in that senerio. Especially travelling with my kids I want to be prepaired as best as possible. Find out what worked and what didn't.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
c728, cabins, canal, caribbean, coral, d726, e736, island, mini, panama, princess, ship, side, southern, suite