Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 03:27 PM

I have researched for weeks. I know what to bring, I know what the weather is like in the ports. I know about the formal night... We are going on the 4 night Bahamas on RCL Majesty Feb 20. What I need to know is what I will need to wear on board. Is it cold at sea? Do I need to pack a windbreaker? What do we wear on non-formal nights to the dining room? To the shows? Is it feasable to go back and forth from the ship to Nassau since we are there for so many hours? Counting the days... THANKS
Old 02-09-2006, 03:27 PM

I have researched for weeks. I know what to bring, I know what the weather is like in the ports. I know about the formal night... We are going on the 4 night Bahamas on RCL Majesty Feb 20. What I need to know is what I will need to wear on board. Is it cold at sea? Do I need to pack a windbreaker? What do we wear on non-formal nights to the dining room? To the shows? Is it feasable to go back and forth from the ship to Nassau since we are there for so many hours? Counting the days... THANKS
Old 02-09-2006, 03:39 PM

Yes, I would definetly take a windbreaker or light sweater. It can be quite windy up on deck, and even inside the ship the air condition can be quite cold. I was in Nassau last Saturday and it was a little on the cool side. They had the worst rainstorm Saturday night. I have never seen it rain so hard there. On non-formal nights the dress is resort casual. Dress slacks, capris, something like you would wear to work. You can wear whatever you want to the shows. Yes, you can come and go as often as you please while you are in Nassau.
Old 02-09-2006, 04:28 PM

so Im wearing shorts daily and I have a couple of sundresses... will I be cold? Should I take jeans?
Old 02-10-2006, 05:51 AM

Take a mixture of shorts,jeans, and casual cloths. Your sundresses, capris, dress slacks, all will be fine for dinner on the casual nights. Cocktail dresses, pant suits, long gowns for the formal nights. I have no idea if YOU will be cold. I get cold very easily. I always take long sleeved light tops and a light jacket.

Closed Thread

Tags
attire, bahama, bahamas, caribbean, clothes, clothing, cruise, feb, february, goin, nassau, night, rcl, sailing, temp, wear