Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2007, 11:13 AM

Just ran across this http://www.threelollies.com/index.htm they are supposedly for motion sickness just wondering if anyone has tried em.

"Queasy Drops are the all natural way to ease a queasy stomach! We have formulated a great tasting drop using the essential oils from delicious, all natural sources. Queasy Drops act via aromatherapy and taste receptors to inhibit negative taste sensations and calm the tummy. Queasy Drops can also alleviate dry mouth, provide quick calories and are soothing and comforting. Our many satisfied customers include not only those who have used our product with success for motion sickness on boats, planes and autos, but also for a variety of other queasy causes. Flavors include: ginger, green tea with lemon and sour raspberry. Queasy Drops have everything you have come to expect from all our products; Developed by Healthcare Professionals, Drug free, Doctor recommended, Kosher, & Made in the USA"
Old 01-19-2007, 12:04 PM

Sounds like some hippy stuff my mom might have tried in the '60's (kidding really, but she WAS a hippy, still has the Army jacket). Anyway, the Mythbusters researched motion sickness and found that ginger pills are a cheap and side-effect free way of avoiding motion sickness.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-20-2007, 08:54 AM

What about feeling lightheaded, not queasy at all. I wore a scopaline patch and still got the lightheadness as I did without it. My stomach is fine, my head just spins and I feel like Im drunk (and I dont drink anymore). Terrible feeling, only thing that helped was laying down. Can you offer some advise on this by chance?
Old 01-23-2007, 10:08 AM

I have tried everything...the patch and ginger pills, dramamine, bonine - everything. Nothing works for me like the shock watch. I don't know about the cheapies with the stretch band, but the original is the best.
Since I have been using it, I don't get sick or lightheaded.
Hope this helps

St. Maarten Hotels & Resorts

2003 Carnival Victory - Western
2004 Carnival Celebration
2005 Carnival Glory - Western
2006 Carnival Glory - Eastern
2007 Carnival Liberty - Western
2008 Star Princess - Alaska
Old 01-23-2007, 05:46 PM

Where do you get a shock watch and what exactly does it do? I tried the wristband, at the same time as the patch, didnt work.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:55 AM

Greyson - Just google Explorer Relief Band Motion Sickness. You should be able to find it. They also have it on drugstore.com. I bought mine at Walgreens awhile back. It is re-usable. I have cruise for three years without having to change the battery.
Now, if they would only make a jewel encrusted one that would go well with my formal outfits.
Hope this helps

St. Maarten Hotels & Resorts

2003 Carnival Victory - Western
2004 Carnival Celebration
2005 Carnival Glory - Western
2006 Carnival Glory - Eastern
2007 Carnival Liberty - Western
2008 Star Princess - Alaska
Old 01-24-2007, 11:48 AM

Thanks, will give it a shot.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, dramamine, drops, patch, pops, queasy, quesy, reveiws, review, reviews, sametime, stomach, user, walgreens, wwwscopalime