Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 02:28 PM

Has anyone booked through this company?
They have a cruise offered for almost 200pp less than any other offer I have seen. They are a member of CLIA but I can't find them on BBBOnline.
I just want to know if they are legit and ok to deal with.
Thanks

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Administrator

It is most likely that their cruise offer is for group space they have blocked out for the cruise. This is common and they can offer group space for a good price, just as any agency can that blocks out group space.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:15 AM

I have never heard of them. The only price quote I saw on their site was for the Valor on Sept. 21st. It was less than the current offered price, but not by $200 pp. They most likely are offering group space, as Dave noted.

They will need to update their site soon, as the fuel supplement they have listed will not be accurate after the 11th.

Dwayne
Old 07-11-2008, 04:22 PM

Well, about 10 days after I booked my cruise, I got my documentation from HAL. So they are legit. Always so scared of doing business online with a company I'm not familiar with. I have been watching prices for the same cruise and have yet to find a price under $849. Even when I called other TA's to see if they could pricematch, because they have a 'price match guarantee', they can't. I just can't believe that they can afford to sell a 7 night/8 day cruise for $679. The cost of food is half that, not to mention electricity and water and everything else.
Anyway, I just can't wait! Getting very excited and counting down the days!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The cost of food is half that, not to mention electricity and water and everything else.
Well, not really. Plus they will make money from your onboard charges for all the things not included in your cruise fare.

Closed Thread

Tags
america, american, cons, crise, cruise, customer, pros, review, reviews, vacation, vacations